Thursday 24 September 2015

Watercolour Paintings (9)

Here are the latest paintings I've selected. Artists well, known, indeed World famous, and not so well-known. Hope you like the selection.



Fealing Lin the fabulous American/Chinese artist


Milind Mulick - brilliant colourist -enough said!


Catherine Rey. I've recently become aware of this artist and I like her work very much.


Andrew Borg


Burhan Ozer - another great artist of the current era.


Another from Catherine Rey


David Poxon


David Taylor - one of the top Australians


Diann C Benoit - always interesting


Dusan Djukaric


Edo Hannema



Gerard Hendriks - one of my favourites


Jon Whorf


Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey - an Internationally acclaimed young African artist


Kaye Parmenter - I met Kaye some years ago when she had an exhibition at a gallery in Wells, Somerset


My aim is to have a mixture of styles just to show the huge variety achievable with watercolour. I admire many of these paintings but in general my personal taste runs to paintings of a realistic nature with a loose approach. I also am addicted to colour.

No comments: